APPLY FOR COL-SKILLS FOR WORK INITIATIVE
Registration instructions and rules of scholarship
Please read the following registration instructions and rules of scholarship carefully before you fill out the registration form.
- If you have previously registered/enrolled with Coursera-Google-Udemy yourself or through any other scholarship programmes DO NOT use the same email address to register with the Commonwealth-NL Skills for Work scholarship.
- Do not make errors when entering information into the registration form, especially entering your NIC, email address and mobile number (enter as +94XXXXXXXXX).
- Applications with incomplete or incorrect information cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Carefully review the copy of your application that you receive with the submission acknowledgement email.
- If you notice any incorrect information or mistakes please inform in writing to email@example.com
- DO NOT RE-REGISTER as the system may detect those as spams and delete all your applicationsautomatically.
- Once you submit your application using the online registration a selection committee will assess your application and make recommendation to the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) Skills for Work Scholarship Programme.
- Eligible candidates will receive an email invitation from the COL asking to join the Scholarship Programme.
- Selected candidate (=learner) has to click the ‘Join now’ link in the email invitation and sign up for the scholarship portal within 3 days of receiving the email. Therefore check your email frequently including email spam folder.
- Selected learners will be required to complete at least 6 courses within 6 months.
- Learner has to enrol in a course or two within a week of accepting the invitation.
- Learner has to demonstrate progress of his/her learning every week to retain their scholarship.
- Learner has to complete at least one course within 4 weeks of availing of the scholarship
- Under COL- Grow with Google Scholarship, learners have to commit at least 10 hours per week.
- Scholarship will be withdrawn if the learner is not able to demonstrate enough commitment and willingness to take advantage of the scholarship and will not be considered for COL scholarship in future.
- A help-desk/ mentoring facility is available to facilitate learning.
SOSLP Facebook Page
Connect with the Skills Online Sri Lanka Programme Facebook Pages by becoming a fan and receive updates in your News Feed
SOSLP Facebook Group
Join with the Skills Online Sri Lanka Programme Facebook Group and communicate and discuss your opinions, issues or activities with other group members
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp (Text Only): +94714452206